Financially Fit Women
Financially Fit Women
Welcome to Financially Fit Women, a division of Fisher Financial Group. We’ve created Financially Fit Women to help provide education for women who want to become more secure, take control of their financial futures and make a positive change in their lives.
We are extremely passionate about helping to empower women to get financially healthy, since there’s a good chance they’ll be on their own at some point in their lives. We have 30 years of experience in working with women providing professional financial advice and education through our workshops, seminars and personalized consultations.
You need to start taking an active role in the financial decisions you make today, so that you can develop financial wellness for the long term. Financially Fit Women welcomes the opportunity to show you how!
Are you Ready to get Financially Fit?
A financially fit woman has an understanding of her financial situation and takes care of it so that she is better prepared for life’s uncertainties. So how do you stay on target financially? Like any athlete training for their big day, it takes planning, time and perseverance to stay on top of your game. When we neglect our finances, we put our own futures at risk. By making a commitment NOW to becoming more financially fit, you will be better prepared to gain control of your finances while living a more confident and secure life.
To begin getting financially fit, start by answering these key questions:
- What financial resources do you have today?
- Do you feel confident that your future is financially secure?
- If not, what do you need to do to get there?
- What are the risks and challenges that may prevent you from getting what you want in terms of your finances?
- What do you need to do now to manage those risks and challenges?
Your answers to these questions will help you determine your financial fitness goals. Then, once you know what you want to achieve, our Financially Fit Women’s workshops and seminars will help you to create a plan to secure those goals.
Andrea: Your Financially Fit Coordinator
Andrea Foreman, Public Relations and Marketing Director for Financially Fit Women
A professional executive with over 25 years of experience in the fields of marketing, public relations, social media and special events. Her area of expertise includes executing and planning promotions, fundraisers, benefits, and grand opening celebrations; hosting presentations and seminars; and directing publicity campaigns for local and national companies.
Andrea experienced firsthand how financial health can fall apart at a moment’s notice if you aren’t prepared. While going through a divorce, she realized how much she didn’t know about her finances. She discovered how quickly life can be turned upside down. She’s hopeful that her experience will have an impact on other women’s lives. It has become her mission and passion to prepare women for their financial futures.
What Our Services Provide
- By becoming a part of Financially Fit Women, you’ll receive the education and support you need to obtain a greater level of financial fitness.
- Participate in free educational dinner workshops and seminars focused on financial planning.
- Network and Socialize with other women at meet-ups and wine tasting events.
- Receive an initial, free discovery coaching session designed to assess where you’re at from a financial perspective, what your goals are and how we can help you get there.
- Join our email list to receive newsletters, blogs and videos to help you get the financial education you need.
These are just a few of the benefits of becoming a Financially Fit Woman!
Women We Work With
We target women in transition—those experiencing a major life event such as divorce, marriage, death of a husband or birth of a child. A majority of our clients are women who simply want to be prepared for any financially challenging situation they may encounter.
Our professional team of estate planners, attorneys, accountants and CPA’s will work with you to help get you in tip-top financial shape.