Daniel Fisher’s Background
Daniel Fisher, financial advisor, works to grow and preserve your assets conservatively so that you pay the least amount in income taxes. Daniel has been providing financial services to people who are retired or nearing retirement for over 30 years. Mr. Fisher started his career as an accountant and moved into specializing in providing financial advice to individuals and families. Daniel is a Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) and an Investment Adviser Representative with his firm, Fisher Financial Group, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Taxation from Roosevelt University.
Daniel Fisher Provides an Array of Financial Services
Daniel has taught employees and retirees of AT&T, Motorola, United Airlines, American Airlines and several local school districts how to preserve and make their retirement nest egg grow. Dan’s expertise is in high demand, and he runs periodic, senior-focused educational workshops on topics such as Veterans’ Benefits, tax savings, asset protection and preservation, Medicaid planning, income planning, catastrophic illness planning, and safe investing. Daniel is a featured guest speaker on America’s Wealth Management Show with Dean Barber on WIND 560 AM radio. Also, Dan’s articles on retirement investing and tax planning have been published in local newspapers and publications. He is available for a complimentary consultation by appointment by submitting the Contact Us form, email email@example.com or call (847) 205-9300.
Professional Memberships Include:
- Better Business Bureau
- Northbrook Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Ethics Bureau
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants
- Member of AARP
- Alzheimer’s Association
Recommended Reading on Financial Planning:
- “Blind Faith, Our Misplaced Trust In The Stock Market and Smarter, Safer Ways To Invest”, by Edward Winslow 2003
- “Parlay Your IRA Into A Family Fortune, 3 easy Steps For Creating A Lifetime Supply Of Tax-Deferred, Even Tax-Free, Wealth For You & Your Family”, Ed Slott, 2005
- “Beyond The Grave, The Right Way and The Wrong Way Of Leaving Money To Your Children”, by Gerald M. Condon, 2001